Sunday, February 27, 2011

Compendium of Curiosities Challenge Week 33


Hello...it's me; running late as usual. I'll try to keep this brief as I have a presentation to prepare for tomorrow. I really tried to photograph this many times and I just can't get it to capture the colors quite right. That card base and feather are almost exactly the same color, but it's just not reading that way (feather looks more blue for some reason).

I'm submitting this for the 33rd Studio L3 Compendium of Curiosities challenge. I've followed the instructions on T!ms' book; page 56 (Altered Metal Alcohol Inks).

Cardstock and feathers are all Club Scrap. Mask is my own design cut on my Silhouette.

Purple card base from Blossom Kit.
Teal panel from Expressions Kit
Yellow from Solstice Kit
Feathers from Birds of a Feather Kit

4 comments:

  1. What a terrific idea making a metal mask Chrissie and the alcohol inks are amazing on it. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! And I love the concept and design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow super cool and festive Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I LOVE Mardi Gras!!! This is so pretty, Chrissie! I love the colors and the beautiful design-- you altered that metal perfectly! The feathers are great, too. Let the good times roll, for sure!

    ReplyDelete