Thursday, March 31, 2011

Another Christmas Card


I managed to eek out another Christmas Card tonight using the Comics kit from Club Scrap. I also managed to meet a couple more challenges. I created the hat cut in my Silhouette, drew the details on and colored and glittered away! This is similar to one of my St Patrick's day designs. I think I may do one for every occasion with HATS! That brings me to the challenges:

Simon Says Stamp & Show: Hats ( i know this isn't really their style, but I hope it's acceptable!)

G'night...off to watch Idol from last night!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Your Christmas card is so cute! Love the poinsettia with the button center and the cute Santa hats! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! Thanks for joining us on the Christmas Card Challenge blog this week. :)

    ReplyDelete