Friday, March 23, 2012

Creative Chemistry 101 Day 4

Happy with the two flower ones. HATE the other HM (hot mess). I should have used a mask rather than a stencil on the 3rd, but too late in the evening for me and i have to work tomorrow :(.
  • Watercoloring with Re-inkers Technique
  • Layered Misting Technique
  • Custom Stamp Pad Technique

Love and Patience sentiment & rose from Club Scrap

Sunflowers (or whatever they are) are from Impression Obsession

Crown and aztec sun & art are from Club Scrap stencils.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chrissie. Thanks for the comments on my blog

    The one on the left turned out really nice. It has more of a feel of the custom stamp pad. The one on the right Looks more lie a stamp pad image. Wish i could see a larger pic of it. Probably has lots of hidden details.

    The bottom one looks wonderful. The look he's going for is more organic and this one is perfect for that. If you used a mask it would be a more perfect stenciled look which doesn't have as much of the organic feel to it. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. great watercoloring, the colors are great and it looks like you got some good blending going on. I think I may use that rose stamp for my custom pad... when I get around to it!

    ReplyDelete