Saturday, December 4, 2010

T!m's 12 Tags of Christmas - Day 3

Ok...mine doesn't look much like T!m's, but it's deliberate! I tried to focus on the technique and i took that as the tissue tape. I don't have tissue tape, but i stamped and inked tissue, cut it into strips and applied atg tape to the back of it and made my own. The button center is from a CM kit. The paper (except the dove) is Club Scrap from a kit that I think is called Nature's Retreat. Ornament, bird & olive branch & text all cut on Silhouette. In addition to distress inks, I used Club Scrap's white pigment ink for the swirls on the dove. Oh, and i used my Position-it (bought thru Club scrap) to line up the background text stamp (works like a dream!)

Updating to also mention the red lace around the outside. I bet that has been in my craft stash for 20 years. So glad to be using up some of these things finally!

3 comments: